The Rajendra Institute of Educational and Social Welfare stands as a beacon of hope, tirelessly committed to uplifting marginalised children, girls, and women. Through diverse transformative programs such as the Consumer Protection Awareness initiative, Skill Development Training, Voter Rights Awareness, and Road Safety Campaigns, we are working towards bringing real change in society.
But it’s not possible without your support. Your invaluable contribution has the power to propel the process of change. Through your generous financial support, we can expedite the achievement of our objectives with remarkable efficacy. With us, You can easily donate online via net banking, UPI, credit card, and debit card.
Why to Donate at RIESW
- All the donations made to us go to the beneficiaries with the greatest needs.
- Donations made to RIESW qualify for a 50% tax exemption under section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Our initiatives are not only limited to bring direct change but also to create awareness and trained youths to bring sustainable change.
- We are working continually to create positive change in society. By donating to us, a company can achieve their CSR Goals efficiently.
- Your donation to us will make us more powerful and inspire us to keep doing our work.
For any insights, suggestions, or comments regarding our ongoing fundraising efforts, please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org