RAJENDRA INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION AND SOCIAL WELFARE (RIESW) (राजेंद्र शिक्षा एवं समाज कल्याण संस्थान): (A National Awarded National Level Voluntary Organization: An ISO 9001:2015 certified organization) came into being in the year 1979-80 and has been working with underserved communities ever; especially for the Women & Child since its inception on 15th November, 1973.
RIESW members have been working together for the up-liftment of the society for since last 48 years. The organization has been running several interventions in the areas of Elementary - Higher Education, Child Education, Women Empowerment, Health Care, Old age care, Skill Development Training / Vocational Training under PMKVY, BSDM, WCDC, NULM: SSC, NSDC is the flagship outcome-based skill training scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE), Govt. of India., Digital India: NDLM, Rural Development: NRLM, Urban Development: NULM, ESDM, Family Counseling, National Integration Program / Culture, Awareness Generation, Ageing, Environment interventions and community participation are also being run for promoting integrated community development services etc. All activities done are now under this banner and we are helping other VO’s, Trusts, Institutions in consolidating their services, wherever needs are required to be fulfilled. Individually also we are taking up projects for the up-liftment of the down trodden.
We aim to make an effort and contribution towards improving the level and spread of education in Indian society. RIESW directs its efforts towards meaningful and sustainable improvements instead of temporary relief. We aim to enable and empower people to improve their lives and conditions.
RIESW is registered under:
- 1. The Societies Registration Act 1860
- 2. The Income Tax Department u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- 3. The Income Tax Department u/s 80G.
- 4. Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act (FCRA), Ministry of Home, Govt. of India.
- 5. NITI AAYOG, Govt. of India
- 6. PRN under NRLM, MORD, Govt. of India
- 7. Bihar Skill Development Mission, Govt. of Bihar
- 8. NSDC, Govt. of India
- 9. NDLM/PMGDISHA under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India
- 10. ESDM / TSSC under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India
WE HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE TO EXECUTE AND RUN THE SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME.
SKILL TRAINING PROGRAMME COMPLETED / UNDERGOING AS FOLLOWS:
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) under NSDC / Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India.
- Mukhya Mantri Nari Shakti Yojana (MNSY) under WCDC – Bihar Skill Development Mission, Govt. of Bihar.
- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana - National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY – NULM), under ULB / UD & HD, Govt. of Bihar.
- NDLM National Digital Literacy Mission / Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan (NDLM / PMGDISHA) under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India.
- Vocational Training under NIOS, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Kushal Yuva Programme (KYP) Under 7 Nischay Govt. Of Bihar